1/5/11

Snow in Georgia...On Christmas !


Well...who would've thought....Snow on Christmas ! That was a surprise no doubt, and a good one to. So here I am just moved into our new place (awesome btw) and I decide to rip out the Nikon, both lenses and a flash. I hit the area near the backyard which has a big pond and some pretty cool ducks that just hang out and like to eat.
I tried not to gain attention at first so I could catch the ducks in their own,...it's a nature shoot ya know haha. Then they finally caught on and came up to make some noise, I then put on the wide angle and snapped some landscape while the snow was falling, and btw I was doing all of this with a big towel over my camera and lens....yeah it got into the shots sometimes.

Anyhow , I have the full collection on my site,prep and ready.
Check'em out

No comments: