11/15/10

Stepping it up


Just another announcement about some GOOD changes. First off I now have a better E-mail which is JasonColePhoto@gmail, not only is it better for recognition but the Gmail account makes my processes faster and more organized. I plan on doing the "hotrod1965" to "JasonColePhoto" E-mail transition early next year, and continue to use "hotrod1965" until it is phased out.

Another change that's in the process is print order shipments...which will be quicker now. I'm working on eliminating a certain process that usually adds 2-3 days of delivery,and hope to have this issue resolved by December.

And one last change that's on the list is a better system for track orders, some people like to view the shots on my site and then ask for them on the spot,which is fine with me. The system will mainly be for me, for payment and records purposes.

Well that's just a short summery of a few changes in effect, all to better my photography business and integrity.

No comments: