11/29/10

Mini Truck Shoot


Well...once again on a scheduled shoot day I get NO clouds,no overcast so I pushed the shoot till 30 mins before sunset. No biggie , but I had 3 trucks to shoot. Needless to say with one metallic,one glossy, and one flat painted truck I had to bracket my exposures with the quickly falling light, not to mention the second location we needed to shoot.

In all I'm happy with the results and had a blast doing the shoot. I just wish I did the "draggin" shots first...but honestly, I wanted to do that last in case the PoPo shut us down haha. By the time we were ready the light was too low for me to steady the camera in my bouncy stang haha. But the plans are in to do the draggin shots later on...in better light of course !

So the wait is on for the sickest rollin' shots to date !

The MiniTruck gallery is up in my www.Colephoto.info site
Direct link HERE

No comments: