9/2/10

Great Show...Next Photoshoot





I had a great time at the Alzheimer's association fund raiser at Paradise. And word is, that they raised a good amount of $$$ ! And Karen told me they're doing it again next year too. I was able to get my prints framed in time to set up my display booth too. Angela helped my by handing out my business cards, and she did a good job explaining to people about print sizes and paper. But overall we both had a good time just relaxing and talking with everyone at the show.
And I even pulled off a lil' shoot in the pit area. Mcentyre wanted his rides group together for a shot that will be printed 20x30.(above shot) And it took a decent amount of cloning and editing to make a crowded event pic look like a clean shot...but thats the fun part haha.
And I currently have a two car photoshoot lined up for this Saturday, one of the rides is a clean Duster (Pic above) and I can't wait...my light stands and wireless triggers came in !!! So the next post should be some awesome shots no doubt !

No comments: