7/7/10

Show-N-Go Plans...


Well, I'm editing and processing print orders from the July 3rd show ! Been a lil' busy, but thats a good thing haha. I'm planning on setting up a small booth at the next Show-N-Go (Oct 2010) displaying 8x10,11x14,& maybe 20x30 prints.I'll print out some Lustre,Metallics,and B&W's. Just so people can get a good visual of my Photography and print quality...which I have great pride in I might add haha.

The plans are to print 4x6 proofs of recent S&G's and make albums so people can flip through and make orders on the spot. I'll also have some flyers with info about my website so others can order from home if they like. Note: Thats the main reason for the booth...I've noticed/talked to many people that are unaware of my "order" site.
Which the direct link is www.ColePhotography.zenfolio.com .

So if your reading and you're a Show-N-Go'er , make sure to check out my booth (Hopefully the next Show..Oct) and let me know what you think.

P.s As always...random pic /\

No comments: